Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Technical Delegates Meeting SEA Games 2011

Short story short, I am one of Liaison Officers for SEA Games 2011 Indonesia that will be held on Jakarta and Palembang from 11-22 November 2011.

At the end of July, there’s Technical Delegates Meeting for each sports. The purpose is to make sure if this event is ready to be held here including are the venues qualify the international standards or not. So, on 25-26 July 2011, located at Hotel Sultan Jakarta, the big meeting was held and the next day, each delegate from each sports take a venue visit.

Me (and my friends) main job is to guide them through their time here along the meeting and venue visit. My technical delegate is for softball, and it happen to be he’s from Indonesia (Bandung, to be more precise haha). So, instead of having some extra job like my other friends whose their delegates coming from abroad (handle airplane tickets, reimburse, passport, etc) I got an easy job hehehe…

My Superb LO Friends
The Technical Delegates Meeting
Andi Malarangeng as Menteri Pemuda dan Olahraga delivered a speech
Technical Delegates
Me with My Championship Manager Mr. Ficky (white shirt)
The job is finished for now. We’ll have to work again by mid August and during the event on November. Overall, again and again, having new experiences, get new friends is a total fun! Ah, and, my LO SEA Games friends are all superb. So proud to be part of them. I’m living a random life and happy with it :)

0 comments:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr