Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Simply Red Farewell Concert

Guess I’m so much into concert-freak lately? Well, not really. Only Placebo, Java Jazz, and the last one, which I’m going to tell you right now, Java Soulnation. (Only, huh? :p)

And the last two I got it for freeeee :) Envy me? Yes, you should.

So, there I was. Last weekend I’m at Jakarta to watched Simply Red Farewell Concert – on Java Soulnation. I really don’t know what to say because I’m speechless when I hear and see by myself Mick Hucknall (the vocalist) standing and sing in front of me!!! You Make Me Feel Brand New, Sunrise, Stars, Playground, If You Don't Know Me By Now, etc.
It was once in a lifetime experience, and thank God – and my besties also who made my dream came true. xxx.






PS: I wrote about this dream to watch Simply Red here and it turns out to happen. Yay!

4 comments:

febri said...

Ini ya simply red,mba? semacam penyanyi rock ataw jazz?

Desti P. Rizki said...

bukan dua-duanya. Coba dengerin deh, hehehe, aku gatau juga jenis musiknya apa. Pop kali ya? :p

vienz said...

your dress is cute!

Desti P. Rizki said...

thank you, dear! Less than Rp 100.000 at the nearest factory outlet in our lovely town! Hahaha..

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr