Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hello. I'm back!! (for good, of course) :p

Hi there, it's been approximately two months after my last post.

Well, I've been very very busy, going out of town, and no good internet connection I can find else than my cellphone there. So, missing me?? Hahahaha..

Fact that I won't give you anything here, just wanna share and write something. Just realized how much I miss blogging. But have no worries, things are going back to normal. I'm back to Bandung, entered my last semester of college, and we'll see what kind of adventures (as if it is :p) will I have!

That's it for now. And I wanna congrats my junior (ITB IFP 2010) as new students at Petroleum Engineering ITB. Welcome to the jungle of complexity!! Ahahaha.. that's not a joke :p

0 comments:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr