Saturday, April 17, 2010

International Day

International Day is an event where foreign students from lots of countries present their country culture, tradition, anything about it. I was attending this exciting event today at Lapangan Cinta (please don't ask me why they call it that way), ITB, my current campus.

There are like 9 countries or so; From Hungary, Madagascar, Laos, Indonesia itself, Malaysia, Myanmar, Libya, Thailand, Czech Republic...... (please let me know if I've missed any country). It was a total fun, where I got lots of new friends (foreigner for sure), learn lots of things about their countries, aaaand became the 1st winner in the quiz held by Czech Republic. Got a cute key chain flashlight as the award. :D


Two beautiful girls from Hungary
And another two from Indonesia ;)


"Khaotom", Laos's traditional food. Made from sticky rice and banana!
Laos's woman traditional dress

The Libyan

Czech Republic boys!
My award as a first winner of a quiz held by Czech Republic. Yay!



0 comments:

 
Header image by sabrinaeras @ Flickr